A simple water material proves elusive - HLSL errors

I don’t even know if I should be using ArmoryPBR node to do this, but nothing seems to work when I try to create a small body of water in a scene. There is no reflection (static cubemap) or transparency (opacity) that I can control with the fresnel node. I can see an approximation of the normal mapped water material in the viewport, but Armory crashes out with HLSL shader errors.
Is this type of effect even possible with the current build (Armory_06alpha0_win64)?

I’ve noticed recently with the forward renderer that opacity stopped working for a little bit when the new clustered renderer came out. I haven’t checked whether or not that is fixed again, and I don’t know if it is the same for the Deferred renderer.

I think you have the right idea, and that should be working. You might want to try it without the Mapping node, to make sure that the problem isn’t because that node is unsupported. Other than that, the renderer is being reworked a bit right now so the problems should be fixed once that is more stable.

The errors seem to relate to undeclared identifiers: ‘output’ and ‘gl_position’ in the hlsl shaders
I’ve tried removing the Mapping node, but the same error pops up and the build fails.

Try “Color” instead of “Non color date” for perlin.