Always the Armory 0.x Version ... not really !?

Yes, but you know, not everyone is programmer :wink:
@Armored_Blob, @Didier agreed documentations are easy to do, I would be more that happy to help, but the only thing is that I don’t how to document properly, where to put this document, etc

Me, too! :smiley:

Well, the obvious choice (to me, at least) would seem to be in the documentation section of Armory.org. My main concern about this is that, as far as I know, only Lubos can approve commits there and I’m guessing that he is probably overloaded already. My preference would be for someone, or some people, who can afford to be active daily, to be given privileges to accept commits on the docs and then to do documentation there.

Of course this all depends on @lubos agreeing, and actually giving permission to other people to help accepting commits. Until then…???

PS. Does anyone know how to check on GitHub who actually has the right to accept a merge to the docs? Maybe I’m incorrectly imagining that it’s just Lubos…

Yes, I know, i was more of asking like which section to put in, what goes in which section, how to properly do it, etc. :smiley:

Owner and member of repository/organization can merge commits, anyone outside it can only do PR. So yes, it just lubos

Well, i don’t think it would be easy for lubos to give access to anyone directly to repo, since anyone can push unwanted commit to it, tho IDK :man_shrugging:

Yeah, this is true. If someone pushes something they shouldn’t though, it can just be reverted and their privileges get taken away. It’s far easier to fix mistakes/issues than it is to make up for the community not contributing.

The alternative of having a single person be the choke point / bottleneck for a whole open source project just isn’t sustainable. I mean, Armory is still pretty small and we’re already hitting it now… You and I would both like to contribute to the docs @BlackGoku36, but it’s unclear if those contributions would get accepted in time to avoid becoming a mess of merge conflicts.

For example, while it’s not the docs, my pretty uncontroversial pull request to add more detail to the issue template has no merge conflicts. It’s still been sitting there without even a comment, unaccepted or rejected for over a month.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m extremely impressed and grateful for what Lubos has pulled off already. I’d just like for us all to be able to help.