Animation blending trouble

Hey there! :slight_smile:

I have been building an animation system recently to play various animations for my character. It seems though that every time there is a transition to a new animation, there is a visible snapping/twitching just before the blend occurs? Looks like the animation is snapping back to its first frame before it blends with the next one i think? Just wondering if this is an issue with animation blending in armory for anyone else, or if it’s me doing something incorrectly with my setup.

1 Like

Hey @Jamie_B!! I also have this trouble. It’s really annoying. I tried it so many times out but unfortunately it didn’t worked for me either…

1 Like

Aah, okay! Thanks for letting me know. At least i know it’s not just me that experiences these issues. I’ll just do the best i can with it, i find that lower blending times tend to make the snapping a little less noticeable, so i’ll just do that for now. Thanks for replying :slight_smile:

I think it happens in this example too, but I’m not sure animation.blend (2.3 MB)

1 Like

Just tested, and yeah it does have a little bit of the snapping i mentioned, not as much though, as the 2 animations it is blending have pretty similar motions. I still have a few ideas left to try and get my setup to transition smoother. If i manage to come up with anything i’ll post it up on this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like