ArmorPaint 0.4 is out!
ArmorPaint is an in-development tool specialized in physically based texture painting of 3D models.
Buy the preview version if you wish to support development
If you support Armory fund, use the link from welcome email to download
If you bought Armory before it was free and no longer have the key, send me a message
Note: At this point ArmorPaint is a very limited tool and is very likely to contain major bugs! When you encounter issues, please report them at https://github.com/armory3d/armorpaint/issues. I will do my best to fix all mayor issues as we go towards 1.0.
- Manual has been updated https://armorpaint.org/manual
- Web page has been updated (thanks to @rovacado!) https://armorpaint.org/
- Runs on the latest Armory, GPU usage should be improved again
- Cleaner directory structure for program data
- Linux compatibility should be improved
- Live material previews are now rendered
- Support for painting height
- Added new sticker tool
- One-step undo support, will be configurable in future builds for more undo steps
- Lots of small bug fixes
- A roadmap will be published soon at https://armorpaint.org/roadmap.html
- New quick-start video!
Due to recent woes ArmorPaint is still a paid software, but my plan to eventually make it FOSS stands. Next up - Armory 0.5 incoming!
Thanks for the battle-testing!