Armory most wanted?

LOL, this is starting to turn into a realtime fire discussion thread.

Smoke and Fire react to physics would be awesome…!

Let’s try not talk about smoke/fire, and talk about other stuff. There’s enough talk about smoke/fire here.

Is there support for Kinect at all? If not, I’d like to see that. Would be great to control a 3D model that way.

If Logic Nodes should be used in productions, there should be a easy way to turn off/on big parts of a setup, like you would do with if in code, the “Gate” node doesn’t fully cut it.

Ideal would be to replace if s brackets by Node frames, and a node that is placed in this frame that is able to toggle if any of the nodes in the frame is able to do stuff.

Not sure if it is technical feasible, but it would nice if armory could support public assets (usually for Unity) out of the box.

BGE logic bricks and maybe integration with eevee for those with bad graphics cards.

I want to be able to use hair particles without converting them to meshes. @lubos has done an excellent job with the examples, but they are meshes. Having hair particles to work as-is would help create better materials and make amazing cutscenes.

I think this example uses a mesh as hair particles as far as I can tell, the Player still corresponds to the set Particle settings without having to convert stuff.
https://github.com/armory3d/armory_examples/blob/master/particles/hair.blend

hmm, do you think the hair info node will be supported? I want to use hair, as, well, hair.

All this stuff in this video would be very cool

That was interesting though super subliminally focused on how hacky things are. :smiley:

There is an irc server, but people are not hanging around in it :confused:

Optimize the hell out of Armory3d. Fix bugs :smiley: