Model is Rocket Bike by Chris Kuhn
New builds are up and can be downloaded at:
Getting started at:
Phew, last full builds of this year are out! There will be a proper write up before the year ends for those who are curious how the engine is progressing so far and what is coming next.
In case of critical issues updated builds will be released. Previous Build 4 is still available at itch. Build 5 is using the new Cycles material builder, so chance of issues is high. Using bundled Armory PBR node is still recommended.
Nodes are still not calibrated so colors / intensities may look different compared to Cycles. The new material builder is much, much more robust - fixing the calibration and adding more nodes should be straightforward.
New example on materials is in progress but is not yet finished (will be accompanied by text version).
- There should be no breaking changes but if something goes wrong try reimporting your scene into clean blend file
- Switched to new render path builder by default (Configurable using Properties - Camera - Armory Render Path. Old render paths will still work.)
- Using shorter paths to fight long path issues on Windows
- Fixed Linux issues with sdk path not appending ‘/’
- Fixed issue when renamed ‘blender.exe’ file would not start the player
There will be no big new features in build 6 and 7, instead focusing on stability & fixes and moving the logic system forward.
- Fixing built-in player crash on Windows (seems to be happening on some nvidia cards)
- Fixing issues with bundled Blender and shared libraries on Linux
- Shorter build times
- Better sync with built-in player
- Further development of logic nodes (great topic!)
Happy holidays and thanks for all the support on 5 builds already!