Update: Survey is now live here: Armory Community Survey.
Hello everybody! I thought it would be useful to create an Armory community survey so that we could get an idea of what people use Armory for, what people need the most, etc., and I wanted to open a discussion to decide what kind of questions that we want in the survey. @lubos you might be interested in what goes into the survey being that you are the main developer.
Once we get the list of questions that we want in the survey, I’ll create an anonymous survey and publicize the results for the community.
Comment if you have any ideas for helpful questions.
I’ll update this list as we come up with questions. I’m open for discussions on anything in this list. Each heading represents a question group.
- How did you find Armory3D? – Text area
- What other engines do you use or have you used? – Multi-select: with other text area
- How long have you been using Armory?
- What version of Armory do you use? – Multi-select: with other text area
- What operating system do you use primarily? – Radio button
- What platform(s) do you want to target with Armory? – Multi-select
- How would you rate Armory3D’s user experience ( not counting bugs and errors )? – Star rating
- How would you rate Armory’s learning curve? – Sad/happy face slider
- What kind of improvements could make Armory easier to use? – Text area
- What do you use or plan on using Armory for? – Mult-select: with other text area
- What do you program Armory with? – Checkboxes: Haxe, Logic Nodes
- What have you made with Armory ( if anything )? – Text area
- What is your favorite thing about Armory? – Text area
- What is the biggest obstacle(s) that keeps you from getting the most out of Armory? – Text area
- What new features would you most want to see in Armory? – Text Area
- What areas in Armory do you feel needs the most work? – Text Area