Firefox & Edge cannot view Armory

As of today, only Chrome does:
1catalogue.com/1ofakind/publication/Trex-armory/index.html

I need some details - which OS / Firefox version? Seems to be ok here using Windows 10 + Firefox 58.0.2.

Edge does now work because it does not support WebGL 2 nor the GL_EXT_draw_buffers extension, which is needed for deferred renderer. It may work if you select Armory Render Path - Renderer - Forward. (https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/status/webgl20/)

I will hook up some fall-back mechanism for less featured browsers eventually.

Firefox 58.0.2 (64-bit) Windows 10. Loading stuck at about 70%.

Android 5.1.1 LMY47V, Firefox load ok, Chrome 64.0.3282.137 loading stuck at 10%

In Firefox, you can press Ctrl + Shift + K to bring up the Web Console. What is the error outpuit?

Today Firefox desktop load ok, but my mobile cannot load the latest upload despite clearing browser history, still load yesterday’s version. Loading abnormally happen all the time, making it very difficult to deploy, wasn’t my broadband speed, tried elsewhere.

Hello, maybe try “mobile” in the Path render to check if it works.

I found a way to force browser to refresh by changing the web page name so that it load the 404, then only I get the latest build. Mobile path render is weird, I have reduced the file down to 5mb, Chrome mobile still won’t load.
After a few preview, Blender crash or preview won’t display, leaving a white bar at the top, I think the red loading line is best at the top of the browser window, inlineframe don’t fit all device.