Footsteps and object outline possible?

This edit is for whoever felt the need to flag.

Regarding footsteps, it should be possible to place decals when moving on the ground when walking. Here a little .blend.
foot.blend (700.5 KB)(you need to get your own texture, it won’t let me upload mine)
But it only should, because it seems like there is a bug that causes the decals to spawn in the same place everytime instead if on the floor. Try it out by using the red sphere/turning of “decal” in the planes material-settings. Reported the bug on github.
Idk about outlining stuff, you can probably do that with some extras to the render driver.

These would be nice addition to the examples if it’s possible. I haven’t played with your blend ,but it would have to switch between left and right foot textures.

definitely possible by using the “alternate” node and using two different spawn nodes.

I see my original post got flagged, lol. Guess your not suppose to mention other game engines or wonder if something is possible.

The only reason why I think it could get flagged is that those models weren’t yours. I didn’t look at them so I don’t know. http://forums.armory3d.org/guidelines And the only persons who are able to “insta-kill” a post by flagging at are lubos and xananax, or a lot of people flagged it so it got deleted automatically. I didn’t see anything wrong with your post.

Looks like it got flagged multiple times or somebody flagged multiple times. I see I got 5 flagging messages. I guess it fell under the “ links to” under the post only your stuff. Looks like a pretty policed forum, lol.

Edit:
Actually appeares to be anything with links. I see some of my other post that I included to armory github links got flagged.

Just checked through your posts, and it actually does seem like the forum software have decided to flag all your link stuff, even throughout your older posts - it seems quite odd