The ENTIRE logic node visual documentation is complete [17 nodes with visual guides] plus extra

It is going to take a while to document everything and I will keep track of everyone who have helped in any significant way.

Update:
Since a few people has pretty much been shitting on my effort to document the visual nodes, I will leave all but two and delete the rest.

To all the beginners wishing they can see the rest of these, just remember you have all the “elitist” to thank for.

They think they are SO AMAZING and people who didn’t know how are just tards.
This kind of toxic attitude is much too early for a new game engine, unity only have these toxic base waaaaay after they became popular.

1 Like

There are still quite a few of your own opinions in these to really be considered for documentation. Again the things you think are useless or not done right are your opinions and should not be included in actual documentation. Also, if you are trying to help the people that are really going to use nodes (artists and non programmers) your examples of all code won’t help much. They have no idea what you are writing.

You put a lot of work into this but I don’t really understand why if you really believe your statement in the last picture. Also, this is no where near the ENTIRE node system.

If I come across as mad or whatever it is because of all the work Lubos did to get this project off the ground and he deserves nothing but respect and the people trying to learn it do to.

Not sure whether it is my place to teach you how to read though, so let me know if I am out of line here.
The title of the thread is:
The entire LOGIC node visual documentation.
NOT
The entire node documentation.

Each node you add could have some little “?” button , clicking on it would display a bubble with a quick explanation, leveraging the need for written documentation.

I think the best is still small example usage instead of documentation.

1 Like

Well much of the community considers all the nodes as Logic nodes to distinguish from material and other nodes in blender. So My mistake.

Are you suggesting basically a tool tip in Blender? That is a good idea it just would take python coding for each node.

Yep, some tooltip could be great.
When someone makes a new logic node, he adds tooltip text and that’s it.
Having the code and tooltip text in same location makes it easy for nodes developers.

Which is why I am creating this visual documentation.
It shows HOW to connect it up for it to ACTUALLY WORK.
You are welcome.
Feel free to help if you can.

nodes should be documented clearly and a tool tip is helpful. The provided information about nodes on official page is pretty basic and only for some nodes.

I actually really don’t know if these nodes count as documentation, most of the pictures are just examples of them with the expected result, all in a pretty unorganized manner. Really useful for beginners still I can imagine! If anyone wants to add to Armory’s real documentation, here is a guide I made some time ago how to do it:

Parsa_Shahzeidi

7h

Each node you add could have some little “?” button , clicking on it would display a bubble with a quick explanation, leveraging the need for written documentation. I think the best is still small example usage instead of documentation.

a littlebit kinder please?

I don’t understand your mail.