Introduce yourself

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

1 Like

Where can I buy a preview version of the SDK?

Nothing official has launched yet. Hopefully, we will get an official release date for the first build during the Armory presentation at this year’s Blender Conference but that may not happen due to…the nature of development for a lack of better terms.

1 Like

It seems that a few people are already testing Armory. I’m wondering if there is some mysterious way to get it. Oh, best way would be for free(only possible way for me as I am currently a student without any income at all) - by doing something to earn it. If it’s impossible to get it (or impossible to get for free), than I’ll just continue living.
But I’ll be happy as a :penguin:penguin if I get to try the Armory 3D :blush:

Hey @adriansnetlis!

Nice to see you around. There is some small scale testing going on for the preview version to get feeling how it goes. Working on the next build now, as tons of bugs were already discovered in the current one. It’s buggy as hell!:slight_smile: Once the next one is out I will be sure to send you the key.

2 Likes

hello all & especially @lubos since its his brain child

really looking forward to using this. really am.
been wanting to do 3d in kha, but the fear of not seeing whats on screen has stopped that for now. but now i have armory, so looking to get some damn nice & sexy things made

thanks again

lewis lepton

Hello Mr Lewis, so cool to hear from you!

Maybe this will also make it easier to eventually jump to the lower level 3d stuff in Kha. Armory still has ways to go, be gentle hehe. Hope to fix all the annoyances you encounter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

im looking forward to it. since seeing kha in full flow years ago, 3d has been on my mind :wink:

im more than sure youll get the annoying little things done :wink:

Hello,
I just realized that the first message that a new user see on this forum is not very engaging…
Could not it be changed ?

I think that is better to don’t engage people with wrong words than just saying the reality for them. There are active users that may help people in their questions, but not for all questions (answering is not the same as giving a solution). I personally don’t think that people will go away just because this message, looks acceptable for now. :slight_smile:

The forum probably will be “cleaned” when it is ready. A lot of issues posted here don’t even exists anymore.

New user to Armory3D but certainly not with Blender 3D, nor the game-engines surrounding it.

While I’ve downloaded it in the past I never attempted to make a serious project with it.
I’ve now decided to do so.

Looking forward to using Armory3D and its tools.

2 Likes

Hi there! My name is John-Henri Jansen van Rensburg and I am a video game music composer . I am a passionate and ambitious individual that enjoys sharing the creative process with others. My favourite part of video game music is the memorability it brings. Custom music giving an identity to each game makes it so much more challenging and special.

You can visit my website Imperial Dawn Audio to get a better sense of my background and my musical ideas where I offer Free Music each month.

Take a look at some Game Music Packs I have made. I would highly appreciate your feedback on them.

I love working with indie devs and would love to hear from you about your projects and how I can assist you.

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Simon. In my professional work I’m a senior generalist digital artist. I use Blender in my workflow, making real time and pre-rendered graphics for interactive games on large screens. I wanted to try Armory because of the flexible workflow with Blender, the ability to port to different devices and the logic node options.

I hope this community continues to grow and strengthen!

2 Likes

Hi!!!
My name is Igor, right now i am nothing but just a school-aged enthusiast that well-knows Linux and want to learn 3d Game programming using this amazing tool, but due to lack of knowledge of programming and outdated school books it’s wery hard to start programming on haxe rather than start developing at least some easy game. But I am very eager to make a platformer in 2.5D dimension, so by trial and error and with flexibility of Armory3D I will learn how to create games correctly!

2 Likes

Thank you for working so diligently on Armory3D! With the censorship and taxation of the commercial game engine market, it’s so important to have an open-source alternative to help shape the gaming landscape, and thereby help set the culture of young players around the world!

What we do in childhood sets our nostalgic impressions, which we return to in middle age for comfort, and becomes a booming market, as we can see with all the re-launches of old IP’s.

What we celebrate becomes valued. By making games that promote virtue over vice, goodness over evil, purity over corruption, and light over darkness, we can help imbibe a brighter culture for our youth, which they will make into reality throughout their lives.

I’m planning on making a game that encompasses the Vedic world view, of Karma, reincarnation, the eternal nature of the soul, the Supreme Being, the epic history of the ancient world, and how to navigate the current Great Awakening vs. The Great Reset war which is building up now.

Look for it at SaveTheWorldForReal.com !

Let me know if you’d like to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all you can call me Gray long time lover and user of blender used Armory and the Amazon engine for blender sometime back but now I am in the final stages of development and I need to start integrating myself into the community so high

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m a budding 3d artist who is learning to master the blender

1 Like