What does Set Time Scale does?

[Removed]
[Removed]
[Removed]

Why are you making a thread for every node you have a question and then going back and removing your replies?

1 Like

[Removed]
[Removed]
[Removed]

Why don’t you test yourself those nodes in some example game ?

This is what i do when i need something
http://forums.armory3d.org/t/arrays-logic-nodes-examples/1981/2

I prefer small example demonstration, like the ones Armory has instead of pages of documentation.

1 Like

[Removed]
[Removed]
[Removed]

Again why don’t you make some effort to test it yourself ?

Open some game example and add that logic and you’ll figure out what it does :joy:

Most logic nodes doesn’t need documentation, they are very common functionality to game development.

What i think is you’ll better invest your time making some game jam or examples showcase in Armory instead of making nodes documentation.

1 Like

A game example is the “Flappy Cube” game I created for this some time ago. It is a basic “Flappy Bird” Rip-off.

Also the ACXT3R project has some sizeable node trees to learn from.

1 Like

[Removed]
[Removed]
[Removed]

It is so much work to open any game template and add those nodes ?
It took me some minutes to add and test.
Why are you asking other people to do the work for you ? :rofl:

And we are not elitist, some are already experienced with game development, so lot of things are very familiar in Amory 3D.

Again i believe beginners learn more and faster following game tutorials covering many aspects instead of documentation reading.

1 Like

Armory need to fix many issues with physics, decals, emissive materials, better lighting or occlusion, and many others.
I really don’t think nodes documentation is a priority, while you could work on your game instead.

Great Timing!!!:rofl:

Not sure I get this. :thinking:

its a reply to the second message.