Armory ignoring the Pose Mode?

Don’t you think its’ too much things for details most players don’t care when they play fps multiplayer games for example ? :joy:
( or it would be a very specific kind of game focused on such details).

Until there is some concrete things using deep learning and usefull like procedural animations creation, animations matching, i don’t think i would be interested in deep learning.
You know an action game like Uncharted or Horizon on PS4 does not need deep learning.

I just want to make a simple action game in Armory that works as expected without bugs, i know how the game should play so it does not need deep learning :sweat_smile:

Other people interested in deep learning should participate in this thread discussion.
I hope you’ll show some demos soon, it could be interesting.

Sure … not for the same planet. Ps4 /Uncharted, maybe 5 years of development and how many people and budget ? Here the target is to accelerate development and increase the potential for small teams with less available multi expertise. Thanks for your contradictions that help to make this debate on what could be the future.

I have nothing against what you are creating, go on and show some cool things.
Make a new thread more appropriated.

(You were too much insisting with me, saying to someone making a twin stick shooter or some platformer, you really need deep learning :rofl:)

The new thread could be "is a new Armory AI technology the creator of demand or a response to it?

In this approach, we could have in Armory an architected with a relatively well-defined separation between its core software components (such as the interface with Blender 3D editors, the rendering system, the logic nodes, …) and IA components involved into managing things like the game worlds, arts assets, rules of play, auto-generation, etc. that comprised the player’s gaming experience.

See what is the next step too as what’s doing the Google Reseacrh team

and if you replace thereafter “vision problem” by “3D engine game problem”

And to meditate this recent Google remark about AI creating AI : “the original AI has trained its creation to such a high level that it outperforms every other human-built AI system like it.”

1 Like

It’s like crerating ai apis and tools, you can do as you want because this does not interfere with Lubos work i think.

Yes, create a new thread.