Engine ARMORY not available

I developed my game in Armory_05_mac_b28 which was full of glitches (lots of bugs in logic nodes, noise while debugging, invisible variable values while debugging in Kode Studio and many others). While using non-up-to-date version of Armory 3D I managed to download the most stable for my platform: Armory_06beta_mac.

But when I opened my blend-project in Armory_06beta_mac this error message appeared: “Engine ‘ARMORY’ not available for scene ‘Scene’ (an add-on may need to be installed or enabled)”. I double-checked the plugin setup according to the documentation and everything should be fine.

The question is how you folks work with the Armory_06beta_mac and what’s happening with the engine? I didn’t found the same questions here so I wonder if somebody’s using this engine for the game development.

I don’t think that there is such a thing as an Armory render mode anymore in Armory 0.6. Try opening up your game in Armory 0.5, switching the renderer to Cycles, and then re-opening the game with Armory 0.6.

@zicklag
Does this mean no more built in player? I’ve been waiting on the official release.

It isn’t in there at the moment, but it will be coming back.

1 Like