Haxe sockets

I saw the networking tutorial. https://github.com/armory3d/armory_examples/blob/master/tutorial5_networking/Sources/arm/SessionTrait.hx

But is there a better documentation for the same? I want to know if its tcp or udp etc.

Update: So I tried using kha.network.UdpClient and I get the error no constructor found. Looking at the source seems like it is under an if statement with sys_server. Why does the client assume that it needs to be a server?

Update: Tried using sys.net.UdpClient and it works fine.

Happy that it worked. We should implement this for Krom as well for more convenient testing.

Well Krom has sockets integrated in it so that works fine aswell. Great work till now. I think there are better engine related features you should work on. I do not think based on what I have read in this forum that there is an urgent need for this. There are still some rendering glitches (for example in sun lamp - wierd artifacts) that are more core things that need attention. But you know better - just my 2cents. Great work! My most anticipated feature - 3d UI - right now there is the 2d render target which has issues like resolution, not so good for VR etc. A small runtime 3d text rendering core functionality would enable developers to generate their own 3d UI pipeline which can later be integrated into the system if necessary.

Can you show me the sun lamp glitches? Does raising the Properties - Lamp Data - Armory Props - Bias affect that or it’s unrelated?

Tea Pots example. Changing the bias changed the way it looked but it still looks kinda wonky. Light bleed due to the geometry maybe? but not sure.

Aha, for the teapots example that should be caused by voxel gi.:confused: Working to make voxel ao run as fast as possible next, then hopefully mitigating those…

Awesome! One thing to mention that you may have noticed and that maybe normal is the ao when you move towards it from a far away place. When you are far away the ao is not dark, moving closer the ao becomes enhanced, very close the ao is reduced. So its like less ao (far), more ao (middle), less ao (near). This may be due to fog (I am not sure). I noticed this in the 3d UI example. Not sure if this is normal behavior.