Node suggestions

A quote for Armory: " I’m young, it’s true; but to well-born souls, value does not wait for the number of years" (pastiche of Cid / Corneille)

And for those who always make comparisons with Unity, Unreal and consor, it is not by improving the candle that we invented the light bulb … :wink:

2 Likes

I think the On keyboard and keyboard state nodes and all other nodes that are split like that should be merged down into one node. Just call it keyboard and add a 2nd bool connection to it. I don’t get why they are split in the first place, it just clutters the workspace.

p.s. Please move this thread to the new node forum.

I’d like to see a Keyboard node that we can separate CTRL, Shift and Alt (Left and Right)…

Hey @Marcelo_Souza_Ramos, welcome to the forum!

While you can’t tell the difference between the left and right modifier keys, you can get the ctrl, alt, and shift modifiers to do stuff like creating keyboard shortcuts like this:

Also, you can open up and issue on GitHub to ask for the left/right modifier detection, sounds like a good idea :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

FR already exist :wink:

1 Like

I’m developing 2 nodes for Canvas, and I want to share them to fix the bugs and eventually add to Armory.
Below, its a sample of the node in action, changing a static text on the fly, without programming (for the final user - without including node programming):
Sample of Canvas Set Properties

And here, the view of compositing window:
Node_get_set_canvas

I was almost forgetting… and my canvas file MyCanvas.json:

Node_canvas_code

3 Likes