Armory 04 is great!
I have some requests for some sound control logic nodes:
- Ability to stop sound that’s already playing when a certain condition is true
- ability to only play a sound while a certain condition is true (like say a key being held down)
Also to use Blender’s volume and pitch settings for sound
Happy to hear! Added some essentials to pause/stop the speaker in git version. Volume setting should now also be taken into account.
I got a similar question in mind. Wondering if Armory can handle “sound” easily, in a way that user can create a simple keyboard by assigning keys into sounds?
Can we perhaps have documentation for this area? Logic Node preferred.
- how to add sound in the background
- how to turn on and off background sound
- how to switch and fade bg sound?
- what is exactly “speaker”
- how to trigger sound when object got hit?
- can we have sound that keep playing as a long tone vs sound that burst when button is held?
This is awesome, I really appreciate this, heading back over to the Donation page