Trying to understand MouseState [Contain Visuals]

Removed.
Removed.
Removed.

I think Mouse state return Bool value.
“On mouse” is like, if player press this than do this. And “Mouse State” is like, Is player player pressing this? yes(true) or no(false).

yellow-> Bool value
Purple->Vector Value
Red-> In, out
Blue-> object
Green-> dunno, but it say wheel so it should return Mouse’s wheel.

Removed.
Removed.
Removed.

Try this.
After 5 sec on mouse pressing(On Mouse), if the mouse is still being pressed(Mouse State) do something.

Are you able to get the Mouse state to work at all ? Do you have an example where the mouse state node is not just completely useless ?

This should work just fine. Did you set the Vector property for the Rotate Object node?

Removed.
Removed.
Removed.

Happy it worked in the end. Mouse State node simply lets you read what the mouse is doing, it is not tied to On Update node, it can be triggered by any event.

The documentation for the individual nodes is located at: https://armory3d.org/manual/#/logic_nodes/reference. It needs updating, so any help with that is very welcome, thanks!

Removed.
Removed.
Removed.

These videos might be helpful:

3 Likes

@lubos Count me in for updating documentation, but how do i change it

Is this a joke ? I sit through 12 minutes of that video and ZERO explaination of the mouse coords node why waste 12 minutes of my time ?

Chill there dude, I thinks he was talking about you updating documentation so the video might be helpful in updating ALL node’s doc not just one but All. It insulting for monte because he was one who did the Tutorial

The one who did the tutorial did a good job, it’s just not relevant to what I am asking :slight_smile:

Awesome, thanks! I started a contribute page, will add a step by step guide on how to update manual as well. (The repository itself is at https://github.com/armory3d/armory_docs).

I think that you can check gamesfromscratch armory tutorial. Not sure it has mouse coords explanation but it is still worth checking, you can always skips through videos.:smiley:

Where are all nodes files kept in armory folder, So that i can easyly check how many nodes we have and update doc according to it.

Of course it’s relevant. Once you understand how the logic node system works you will have no trouble using the mouse coords node.

It’s the armsdk/armory/blender/arm/logicnode folder:

Removed.
Removed.
Removed.