Armory community game jam, 1 days left

Only 3 days before the second Armory 3D game jam ends… Hope you guys are ready with some cool projects. But many aren’t, and that’s okay. Just hope that the are at least a couple of projects.
This game jam is going to serve as a way to demonstrate Armory’s abilities and attract and convince more users that it is possible to make a good game using Armory 3D

3 Likes

I hope there’s a few games, too. From the newsletter updates, it sounds like Armory is getting to be in a good and usable place, finally(/again), so we just need to bring in more traffic and usage.
Aside from Game Jams, what are some non-organized ways regular people could contribute to this?

2 Likes

Making games… By just using armory 3D you are going to help grow it. I think we need to make more noise about armory to make more people aware of it’s existence. I try to talk to UPBGE users because most armory 3d users I know only found Armory 3d because of UPBGE.

1 Like

Aside from Game Jams, what are some non-organized ways regular people could contribute to this?

You can also help by reporting bugs or opening issues if you have ideas or feature requests (even if it’s some minor UI change for example). The more information you add to a bug report, the easier it is to find the cause.

Also, you can edit the wiki if you have a GitHub account, for that you don’t need to know how Git (the actual version control software) works as you can edit the wiki in the browser. We have a small contribution guide in the wiki where everything is explained :slight_smile:

Btw – to get back to the original topic – unfortunately I didn’t participate in this game jam due to a lack of time and a good and fun idea, even though I would have really liked to create another game with Armory :frowning: Hopefully I will participate next time again and I’m looking forward to play all your games!

2 Likes