Can't get physics to work

I was messing around in armory and could not get physics to work can anyone help me

Hey @plusle_pluse

Could you please be more specific. What exactly would you like to achieve? Where are you stuck?

QC

when I make the cube a ridged body it fell through the flor and if they are both rigid bodies then they both will fall.

To prevent the floor from falling, you must set it to passive (at the top of the Rigid Body panel). But it’s right that both objects have to be rigid bodies to interact.

thanks that helps a lot

also I created a coin collection feature in the node editor but it broke my carecter controer
the .blend is hereuntitled.blend (1.2 MB)

So I looked at your file and indeed the OnContactNode had a bug. I fixed it and it will be merged soon hopefully, thanks for reporting :slight_smile:

Also, I noticed a few things:

• Cube.002 has no rigid body so it can’t be found by the OnContact node (that’s why the bug occured btw). You have to make it a rigid body too
  • The OnContact node makes no sense with two identical objects as its input
  • Many nodes are duplicated and overlay each other, it looks like you accidentally duplicated the node tree a few times

ok then I did not expect a reply so quick takes you are a big help

and my final few questions are.

1.can you activate something if a property is higher or lower then a certain number.
2.can you cancel all momentum.
3.can you make a quit game
4.can you make submenus in the canvas editor
5.get info from object applied.

1.can you activate something if a property is higher or lower then a certain number.

Yes, there is a Compare node in the Value category.

2.can you cancel all momentum.

I don’t know. It doesn’t look like there is a node for that so currently you probably would have to use Haxe. Maybe open an issue on Github.

3.can you make a quit game

What’s a quit game? Do you mean how to quit a game? That’s possible, use the Shutdown node in Native. This probably doesn’t work on all targets.

4.can you make submenus in the canvas editor

No, unfortunately not.

5.get info from object applied.

What do you mean by that?