[CLOSED] How to solve the problem of login failure using appuploader with the following prompt

I am planning to use the tool appuploader to submit and publish the app to the store. However, if I fail to log in using appuploader, I will be prompted with the following message. What should I do to resolve this issue

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Your thread was automatically hidden due to the forum system detecting that you typed too fast. This is common with those who copy-paste content from a language translator.

I noticed that you created an alternate account here: The build version is empty, how can I solve it?. I unlisted that thread, as it’s a duplicate of this one. Feel free to update this thread with more information.

Since you have two accounts, I’d like you to please decide which account you’d prefer having, and I or the other moderators will delete the account you don’t need. You can choose this account or your other account, either is fine, but in the future, please don’t create alternate accounts, thanks.

P.S. If you don’t reply back, your other account will be chosen to be deleted in a few days.

1 Like