Error when trying to run

trying to start working this into my arch viz and scenic design work since it seems to have some things eevee is missing however i’m not having luck :frowning:

ERROR: C:\Users\bennik\Desktop\build_table freightwaves\compiled\Shaders\Material_002_mesh.frag.glsl:33: ‘None’ : undeclared identifier
ERROR: C:\Users\bennik\Desktop\build_table freightwaves\compiled\Shaders\Material_002_mesh.frag.glsl:33: ‘’ : compilation terminated
ERROR: 2 compilation errors. No code generated.

SPIR-V is not generated for failed compile or link

Compiling shader 8 of 26 (Material_002_mesh.frag.glsl) failed:
Shader compiler error.
(node:52172) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Shader compiler error.
(node:52172) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)
(node:52172) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
Build failed, check console

Hi, welcome to the forums!

The error seems like the shader compiler failed, probably because of an unsupported node or missing functionality (like light probes), so make sure your scene materials are using only the supported nodes from Blender: https://github.com/armory3d/armory/wiki/supported_nodes.

Also as a second measure don’t forget to clean the cache by clicking the Clean button that is next to the Play button to make sure no cache is also causing issues.
This is mostly done because Armory sometimes doesn’t update correctly all the information that got from the Blender scene, so maybe incorrect information is causing the issue too. Happens often with materials and lights.

1 Like

awesome thank you for the reply ! i will try this tonight there are some features in here that would be immensly helpful for my day job of and potentially produce better bounce lighting, and reflection and having actual lens flares is interesting

if that doesn’t work i’ll post a blender file :slight_smile: