I have done a couple videotutorials in my youtube channel

Hello. I have done a couple videotutorials about Armory 3d and they are in my youtube channel.
Videos are in Spanish and are very basic. In fact, the first one is just a presentation and in the second one I’ve just followed the 3 examples which are shown in the manual.

Here they are:

It’s not an important thing, but I just wanted to point that I am the first person in the world who has made a tutorial about this engine in the whole youtube :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally, I’m the first in something in the life. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope this helps diffusion of this engine at least in the Spanish speaking community. See ya!

This is great (I need to learn Spanish now)! Would you mind if I start linking these in the manual? Ahah, I hope this project will offer plenty more of firsts to claim, everything is still very new :stuck_out_tongue:

The new material builder is almost ready and I want to spend rest of the year fixing annoyances (I see you already discovered plenty of those) and tidy it all up, to minimze chance of drastic/breaking changes of existing stuff as soon as possible.

If you want to link them, taht sounds great to me!