I installed this useless!(Resolved)

I followed the official tutorial to install this plug-in
However, nothing about the plug-in is displayed

(I guarantee that the two folders are separate)
Then I save and close the project and then open the project
It says the script is missing

Hi, can you please share the whole error message?

Try using running Blender in admin mode and then install the script and save preferences. Then close blender and then re open Blender in admin mode.

Let me know if this helps.

1 Like

Admin (ArmorySDK2109) and regular (ArmorySDK2108) - ok

regular (ArmorySDK2109) - :skull_and_crossbones:

bug
\Blender\\2.93\\scripts\\addons'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\toot\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\armory.py", line 100, in sdk_path_update
  File "C:\Users\toot\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\armory.py", line 623, in restart_armory
  File "C:\Users\toot\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\armory.py", line 580, in start_armory
  File "C:\Users\toot\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\armory.py", line 558, in update_armory_py
  File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.93\2.93\python\lib\pathlib.py", line 1398, in symlink_to
    self._accessor.symlink(target, self, target_is_directory)
OSError: [WinError 1314] The client does not have the required rights (<- Translation from another language): 'D:\\ArmorySDK\\armory.py' -> 'C:\\Users\\toot\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\2.93\\scripts\\addons\\armory.py'
File "C:\Users\toot\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\armory.py", line 95, in sdk_path_update
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\toot\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\armory.py", line 633, in on_register_post
  File "C:\Users\toot\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\armory.py", line 623, in restart_armory
  File "C:\Users\toot\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\armory.py", line 580, in start_armory
  File "C:\Users\toot\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.93\scripts\addons\armory.py", line 558, in update_armory_py
  File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.93\2.93\python\lib\pathlib.py", line 1398, in symlink_to
    self._accessor.symlink(target, self, target_is_directory)
OSError: [WinError 1314] The client does not have the required rights (<- Translation from another language): 'D:\\ArmorySDK\\armory.py' -> 'C:\\Users\\toot\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\2.93\\scripts\\addons\\armory.py'

Thanks for the report. A fix is already published and hopefully will be included soon.

2 Likes