*no processing enable/disable options
Visual Studio Version— select the studio version for which the project will be exported. Options: 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019. Default: 2019.
Action After Publishing— select an action after a successful publication. Options:
- Nothing - do nothing. Default value;
- Open In Visual Studio - open the project in the corresponding studio version;
- Compile - compilation of the project;
- Compile and Run - compile and run the project.
Mode- compilation mode. Options: Debug, Release. Default: Debug.
Architecture- the architecture for which the application will be built. Options: x86, x64. Default: x64.
Open Build Directory- open the folder with the application after a successful build.
The settings, compilation and launch are already in Kha, more precisely in the
Kincmake module (kincmake/src/main.ts). But:
- the architecture of the future application cannot be specified, it is determined by the architecture of the current computer;
- you cannot output the compilation log to the console so that the user can immediately see the error;
- with several installed studio on the computer, it is imperative that the variables in the system environment (
VS[version]COMNTOOLS) be specified, because of this, when installing 2017 and trying to compile, there will be an error (although only 2019 is on the PC). Developers, somewhere they took into account the 2019 version, but somewhere they didn’t;
- in the case of how the
make.pymodule is organized in
Armory, the user will receive a message about the project export only after all operations and launch (more precisely, even when the application is closed). By the way, now by default it is written that the project is being created for 2017, which is incorrect. By default, it is created for 2019.
Therefore, I want to write a compilation functionality that takes into account the subtleties of
Kha there will be an indication of the version of
Visual Studio Version. The principle will be the same, but there will be more flexibility in the settings in the interface, assembly, as well as more information for the user.
Do you support me writing “my own bike” to replace
Need to add a project version to the project name for Visual Studio?
Graphics API. DirectX 12 is installed on my computer, but the application does not start.
Visual Studio throws an error when debugging:
Exception thrown: Read access violation. renderTarget-> impl. ** depthStencilDescriptorHeap ** was nullptr.
Should you remove DirectX 12?
DirectX 11 and OpenGL work fine.
I look forward to your comments and suggestions.