YUCK- Yet another Useless cloCK. Blend included

But i could not resist. Most simple analog watch. Modest styling. Just change it to your needs.
License is CC0, Software License inherited from Armory3D. Can be used in your games or you can turn it into an Android watchface for WearOS via apk. For WearOS you will probably have to adapt the resolution in the blend file. Install on watch via USB side-loading.

I´d be delighted to see what you have done so far, if the watch is suitable for your purpose.

Source blend file

Live-Demo: https://strandedalien.github.io/Anna-log/
Press F11 to toggle fullscreen in Browser.

2 Likes

I just got a PM from rPaladin. I think this is too much. What do you think guys? Am i spamming the forum?

rpaladinRegular

3h

Hi, I see you created a new clock thread. I thought we agreed you’d start posting in the same thread to avoid spam? Cool demo by the way.

Maybe i should just stop posting here at all?

You have to know all the preceding history to be able to reason. There probably is.

But from the point of view of a passerby, it’s a topic as a topic. Nothing unusual or compromising. Not perceived as spam. Were any rules broken? By the way, I have not read the rules either, and just guided by the norms of morality and logic. Perhaps I have violated them somewhere without knowing it myself.

1 Like

Thanks for your support. It is not my fault if the forum is sub-optimally organized in that minor respect. And i did not agree to stuff every new clock into the old thread, as i could as well just flush it elsewhere. To make full games it also takes resources and smaller examples to learn from, in order to make the user base grow. That is where i contribute too. By the way there are users which do not make games, but use Armory3D for real time visualizations or technical documentation. Like Kaiwas and me for example. Maybe there are or will be even more in the future?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update3/ Improved Nixie clock (Desktop & Mobile) added aesthetic 5 swap button and inverted control directions