Link for the project (everyone can edit):
Let's make a game all together?
Everyone loves Shooters, right? They are relatively easy to do, so why not make one.
1) No pressures, no deadlines, no compromise, no money, no roles, no license (Public Domain), no nothing.
2) Destiny will manage things.
3) No one is obligated to do a thing.
Probably it won't ever be done but it will be good for learning Armory and know each other better.
Saving and Version Control:
- Each person should create a file with their name, branched from the main one.
- As soon someone contributes with some progress on their branch, write a post mentioning that is cool to go, I'll review it and will update the main file.
- If many people gathers we'll need to work out something more advanced (don't be a stranger if you know something awesome), but for now should be enough.
I'm good at modeling, so I made a Jet:
Until some day!