ACXT3R - the Armory community shooter

I was thinking much times about making some 3d scrollflyer. There are not much games of that type, and there are not much first person point and click quests (Im thinking about it, there are even no room escape games). Its very strange, because it`s really good thing. I prefer horizontal scrollers, there can be G-force, player can slowly go down all time. Game really needs some dynamics, player and enemies must shaking after hits and shots, motion must be inertia. Falling debris with physics. Really great that game is untextured, game with unfiltered textures will be looking good too. Naked poly style also goes well with normal and specular maps. Let the horse be with you.

2 Likes

Hello @G-J!
Thanks for your comment! Sorry for noticing it only now!
Yeah, I totally agree with you :slight_smile: Everything you mention is very needed for a shooter game :smiley:

Back when I was young I would have all the time in the world to bring this game to at least a decent standard. Of course that by that time I didn’t knew a thing about CGI or game development.

Old age gives us plenty of wonderful things, like a family… but due to all the monetary responsibilities, it also takes all the time from us :neutral_face:

If you start a game like that I want to follow all the development and will comment as much I possibly can on it! :smiley: