Armory physics have too much issues making gameplay physic based not working.
Should RTX ray tracing or some Voxel real time running fine only on 1000$ 3D cards become no more priority ?
Instead make good physics priority ?
Why gameplay doesn’t work :
- driven physic objects passing through each other when velocity is not low
- projectiles passing through physic volumes
- objects , player or projectile passing through a physic door
- objects or player passing through moving physic platforms
- Dynamic physic objects with gravity not applied after some time or stuck
- Physic joints is a must needed and it doesn’t work or is not implemented
- Cloth physics not working when we try ourselves to make new examples
I hope Lubos won’t close the issue again and won’t label it as Player controller , because it’s really physics issues.
3D physics volumes that are dynamic and moving or animated passe through other volumes most of the time.
The other physic issue is gravity is not working as it should be, objects staying in strange positions in space.
Physics stuck :
Physic joints are not working
Cloth physics not working.
I really hope Armory will get some months focused on working on physics to get good working and stable physics.
Should Armory provide Nvidia Physix also ?
It’s a stable and prooven physics library updated frequently.